1. Where were you born / Where to do you live now?
I grew up in Tenafly, NJ but I now live in San Diego, CA. It was hard to find vert ramps back east so now living in San Diego makes it way easier, especially with attending college at the same time.
2. When did you start skating?
I got my first skateboard when I was about 10 years old for Christmas.
3. Who were your greatest influences as kid?
I always looked up to any professional athlete because I was driven to have the strong mentality they had to excel in sports.
4. Who do you look up to now?
I don’t really look up to anyone specifically. I think anyone that has the right attitude towards their passion is someone I look up to.
5. Favorite places to skate?
My favorite place to skate is Woodward West.
6. What’s been your favorite WCS contest? Why?
My favorites are XGames and Dew Tour- its like a family reunion getting to see every skateboarder from around the world- especially for vert.
7. What’s your setup and sponsors?
Right now I’m riding some Bones 60mm wheels, Bones bearings, Motto Griptape, a blank 8 inch board, and Independent trucks.
8. Anyone you would like to Thank?
I would like to thank my family, friends, and sponsors for all the support and guidance they have given me throughout my career.